- Our Pre-Kindergarten classroom consists of children ages four to five years old.
- The Pre-K Program focuses on kindergarten preparedness,and a mastery of gross motor skills.
- Each classroom follows our school themes,incorporates them when developing individualized lessons for the children in their class. The children are guided in learning how to follow more structured rules and routines. Our pre-k are taught to use independent learning,and encouraged to apply these skills throughout the day.
- Children develop as a whole entity, not as individual parts thus growth in one area of understanding affects another. As children learn more about the world of science, they will demonstrate increased mastery of its concepts.
- Finally, a child’s understanding of self will foster growth in language,and other areas of development as well.